Thank you for looking.
We provide a variety of guided leisure activity holidays for guests who wish to immerse themselves in rural Ireland, its people, music, local quality food and good accommodation. A relaxed, self paced holiday where you meet new like minded friends and enjoy genuine hospitality, beautiful unspoilt ancient ground, spectacular views, and abundant wildlife and flowers.
This is more than just a holiday it is an experience.
What can you expect from us:
- Just over one hour from Shannon Airport, West Ireland, starting on a Saturday. Our activities are not marathons or endurance tests; they are comfortable trips for easy to moderate folk like ourselves. This is a chill out holiday.
- A range of approved accommodation choices are also provided from bed and breakfast to self catering. .
- A Great value holiday starting from as little as 650€ for a self catering cottage based on 5 people sharing for 6 nights.
- All equipment bikes, kayaks and safety gear provided.
- No hidden costs, no surcharges, no local payments except the drink! Free Airport / Rail / Bus Transfers.
- Evening entertainment, traditional Irish music, dancing and craic in one of our local pubs.
A true taste of real rural Ireland based in East Clare, within easy reach of Shannon Airport and Limerick City, on the shores of the River Shannon’s largest lake, Lough Derg, with the glorious background of the Slieve Aughty mountains.
You get yourself to Shannon Airport or Limerick rail and bus terminus and we’ll collect and return you free.
There comes a time in one’s life’s quest when the sharing of a place, its light, its ancient stillness yet echoes, its heartfelt warmth and craic offers the pulses and space for an epiphany.
Guided Leisure Activity- 7 days Holidays
7 Day Multi Activity Guided Holiday
Some of the activities include:
- A visit to Limerick city’s, King John's Castle, Art galleries, "Angela’s Ashes" landmarks
- Looped cycle rides on rural quiet roads. (3 hours return trip - easy/moderate cycle)
- Fun paddle on a sit on top kayak. With a picnic on a lake island.
- Looped guided hill walks on Slieve Aughty (3 hours easy/moderate walk)
- A trip to Inis Cealtra/Holy Island with round tower and other historic monuments
Early Bird Special Offer
.Holiday with us or book before the end of May. Pprices start at E650 less 10% special offer which at todays sterling rate (£1 =73cent) is great value at £425!.
Flights to Shannon Airport now advertised at £9.99 one way. Prompt booking is recommended as spaces are limited.
We also run tailored guided leisure activity holidays. Visit our itinerary page for details.
Gearoid and Dannan